Sunday 24 May 2020

young chefs theory


                                                      www.youngchefstheory.com

Young Chefs Theory .......!!!!!

A website which allows chefs & poets to find some inspiration. as a chef, I have been always lived as progressive in life, I believed day should not pass without studying or create a better recipe. during my college days, I always wanted the one day I will find my name on google ...!!!!! but I feel I have been very lucky to learn from a good chef actually great chefs during my Management training days in Pune Maharashtra. from 2005 till date I have fought hard every day to be a well-known chef, last year God blessed me with a beautiful woman ratwinder very talented works in Dubai and writes very soulful poetries. so we thoughts lets create a website were will post our daily life, work & Success. so here we are writing this post ... !!! so du support us.

No comments:

Post a Comment